Monday, October 15, 2012

Mani Monday

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I've posted OR linked up for Mani Monday! I've still been doing my nails, just not posting them ;) Life has been crazy busy and to be honest I haven't had the time or energy to post anything.
Two weeks ago I ran in my first half marathon, SO it was only fitting that I had fun nails for it, right?! The half marathon was for peace officers who have been killed in the line of duty.
They are a little hard to see, on my right hand is the ID number of the CHP officer that I ran in memory of.

Colors used: Sally Hansen- Pacific Blue, W&W- Black creme, Sally Hansen- Golden-I
I did black polka dot frames and then went over the black with the gold. Then for the numbers I used a Sally Hansen nail art pen.
Thanks for stopping by! Linking up with Heather & Heather. 

1 comment:

Disneyscrapper said...

I haven't been on blogger in a long time. I kept checking foor this post. I love it. I LOVED your nails! I LOVED what you did! I am SOOOOOO PROUD of you for running! You are an AWESOME friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...