Monday, August 27, 2012

Mani Monday

I took a little break so its great to be back and with a fun mani!! I have a list that I keep for manis I want to try, but this one I actually stumbled across on instagram just yesterday :)
It is "earthquake nails" SUPER easy!! I'm IN love with my newest purchase, it is Essie Mojito Madness-BEST GREEN EVER! Since I love it so much I decided to do two accent nails instead of my whole hand.

Colors uses; Essie-mojito madness, Pure Ice-jaguar, F21-gold glitter, LA art deco-black  
What do you think? Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Linking up w/ Heather & Heather



2 comments:

tricia said...

I love it! :) This color combo is great. Stopping by from Mani Monday!

Disneyscrapper said...

You always have the cutest nails my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...