Monday, July 23, 2012

Mani Monday



Today's mani was one that I've done before but with one of my FAV polishes ever Essie Turquoise & Caicos. After seeing Jenni's the other day on instagram I decided to do them again with my favorite blue polish for summer. It is Sally Hansen Pacific blue, it is SO pretty it almost has a purple hue to it.

After I painted them with the pacific blue, I just add a blob of the bright pink: Sinful Colors: 24/7, and then a light creme pink, and swirled them together. I added a little bit of OPI: Teenage Dream for the glitter. And for the "leaves" I used neon green acrylic paint. Such an easy fun, bright mani!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Danielle Leal said...

oh my! I am in love with you nails! How in the world did you do it? I desperately want to do this to my nails.
They are gorgeous!

jessica dukes said...

i love this, so cute and summery! love it. new follower too!

Pamela said...

Lookin' good! new follower - hope to get a follow back!~

Nicky said...

love, love, love... one of my favorites... for reals!

FYI... your tv console is AWESOME! I love the white and your knobs...ADORABLE. (of course, since i have the same polka dot knobs I could be partial)

;-)

xoxo Nicky

Aimee said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! This mani is so super pretty, I just picked up Pacific Blue not too long ago but I haven't used it yet. I definitely need to get on that, its so gorgeous! The flowers look beautiful by the way. Cute blog :) I'm excited to see your future Mani Monday's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...